Where Abundance meets Prosperity
Led by strong, decentralized citizen centric governance, Andhra Pradesh is proud to embark on a new journey of sustainable development through inclusive growth. Abounding with advantages in every aspect geographical, agricultural, industrial, infrastructural, Andhra Pradesh is the State where industry flourishes in a host of thrust sectors facilitated by a growth-oriented and supportive Government.
Largest State in
India spread across
162,968 sq km
Telugu Diaspora –
2nd largest Indian
of the working-age
USD GSDP (constant
Double Digit Growth
Rate in 2021-22
of IT workforce and
Indians in US are
from Telugu Community
Second longest coastline
to the East
6 Existing Ports
4 new ports under development
6 Existing Airports
1 Green Field Aeropolis
ROBUST INDUSTRIAL INFRASTRUCTURE
- The State is renowned for its structured approach to the development of Industrial Parks.
- AP has 534 Industrial Estates equipped with best-in-class infrastructures such as power, water, ETP, STP, common facilities, plug-and-play facilities, etc.
- The State has an abundant land bank (50,000 + acres) for industrial development, with ‘Industrial Zoning’ as the key focus area to provide a ‘risk-free’ investment-friendly environment.
- YSR Jagananna Mega Industrial Hub being developed in Kopparthy, YSR district with a vast land bank of 6,900+ acres with pre-cleared approvals, competitive land cost, ready-built Plug & Play Sheds, robust state-of-the-art infrastructure including trunk infrastructure, CEPT, power, bulk water supply and more.
- AP is the only state with 3 industrial corridors Viz., Visakhapatnam – Chennai Industrial Corridor (VCIC), Chennai – Bengaluru Industrial Corridor (CBIC), and Hyderabad – Bangalore Industrial Corridor for accelerated industrial development across the State.
- Only State in India with four (4) dedicate Electronic Manufacturing Clusters (EMCs) with 1.4 million SFT of built-up area with Plug and Play facilities
- New Bulk Drug Park coming up in Kakinada, in an extent of 1,000 acres with an investment of ~INR 1,600 Crores. (USD 200 Million).
- Bulk Drug Parks Policy announced for units coming up in Bulk Drug Park.
- * COURTESY ADVANTAGE AP WEBSITE